Basal Cell Temperature And Thyroid Problems What Is Considered Too Low A Range For Basal Cell Temperature? Is It Always A Sign Of Hypothyroidism?

|

What is considered too low a range for basal cell temperature? Is it always a sign of hypothyroidism? - basal cell temperature and thyroid problems

I have tracking BBT and I noticed that my temperature was higher than the basal cells in the morning 36.8F. It is generally between 36.1-36.5.
I think I have a thyroid test, and that was normal. First I had a too low body temperature may occur during the use of an array of fertility, and on the temperature of my alarm clock has never reached 37 degrees Celsius to change I sleep quite normal and ordinary course, waking up at the same time every day.
The thing is, they do not tend to freeze, can, despite weighing more than I did when I was younger and it seems he does not lose, I'm still pretty low. I have symptoms that appear to be consistent with hypothyroidism, but some are not. For example, I have problems, neck, and I rarely cold, even with a low body temperature.
Is it in the normal range in May or a little more than a symptom of thyroid disease?

0 comments:

Post a Comment