Music Grants I Work For A Christian Music Ministry And We're Looking For Donors And Ways To Receive Donations And Grants

|

I work for a Christian music ministry and we're looking for donors and ways to receive donations and grants - music grants

I am the Jubilee Mission, a Christian Ministry Int'l is a music dedicated to spreading the Gospel through music. We rely on the network and with Int'l opening of regional offices in many countries, particularly in Africa and Eastern Europe. We really need to finance the mission to build centers in disadvantaged areas and tools for many people to listen to music for the Lord to help. How and where can I find the donors and apply for grants? I've tried to do the research, but is somewhat difficult. He is someone who can help in this matter? THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment