Birthday Cake Suppliers Anyone Know Where I Can Buy A Barbie Cake From?

|

Anyone know where I can buy a barbie cake from? - birthday cake suppliers

I would like to have a birthday for my sister, but I want one in the wrist is, in reality, the center of the cake and the cake was acting as the dress. I did it once, but this time I would like to professionally do what I'm not the best producer of cakes around (the cake is nice, but I was the only person who finished the meal). . Any suggestion cake suppliers, bakers in the north-west (perhaps Blackburn, Leeds and Bradford)?

4 comments:

toymama said...

Wal-Mart are doing here. They also have a Barbie Castle 3D.

toymama said...

Wal-Mart are doing here. They also have a Barbie Castle 3D.

toymama said...

Wal-Mart are doing here. They also have a Barbie Castle 3D.

wannabe_... said...

a very good idea. If you are willing to spend money, then 1 of Charm City Cakes. (www.charmcitycakes.com). They are expensive, but they are AMAZING! In addition, Sweet Sin Bakery Good (http://www.glutenfreedesserts.com/) I know the site, but to discourage May chekc Out.

Post a Comment